Wednesday 7 April 2010

NEW - Book of the Month

Carol Klein - Grow Your Own Vegetables

I have just added a "Book of the Month" to the blog. Not necessarily newly published books, but ones I have been reading or referring to in my quest for knowledge and self improvement - or else just ones with yummy pictures!

As I mentioned previously, my friend Sian designed the book and it has scrummy photography and is really inspiring. She used to work for Gardens Illustrated, so you can imagine how wonderful the book looks. I caught some of the series on telly last year and tt has fired up my enthusiasm for propagation. It turns out not nearly as complicated as you might think, especially following Carol's step by step instructions (and all those free plants - so satisfying).

These are some other books by Carol following the grow your own theme which I have and would recommend. I don't know if the following links will be of use as I can't seem to get this to work on the UK site of Amazon - however the link in the RH column will take you to the right page for the book in my Amazon shop along with a few other suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment